Beginning Tuesday, September 6th, 2022, Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament will be available from 9:30 a.m. until 12 p.m. every Tuesday.
Please come and spend some time with Jesus.
- Genuflect (if possible) on both knees upon entering the Presence of the Lord. Remember that you are standing in His Presence on Holy Ground.
- Turn off cell phones and refrain from chatting or whispering.
- The Monstrance, holding the Body of our Lord, should not be touched.
- Nothing is to be placed on the altar with the exception of two red votive candles and fresh cut flowers or potted flowers.
- Spiritual reading material, booklets and leaflets, left behind for visitors to the chapel must be approved by the Pastor.
- SILENCE is the general rule and we must respect the people who come into the chapel for silent prayer. Prayers such as the Rosary and Divine Mercy Chaplet can be done in front of the main altar of the church. Even whispered prayers can be a distraction to others.
- The Adoration Chapel is for silent prayer.
Any further questions may be directed to our Pastor, Fr. Regulo Imperial.