Thank you to all the parishioners, friends and donors who came out to support our Walkathon. We raised over $2,000 for our church!!!!
Join us on Saturday, September 11th @ Chinguacousy Park for the Annual CWL Walkathon. (Rain date is Saturday, September 18th.)
We will meet in the East parking lot off Bramalea Road.
Registration opens at 8 a.m. and the walk starts at 8:30 a.m. sharp!
Proceeds will be donated directly to St John Fisher Church
A few things are different this year. Please read carefully. Thank you for your cooperation!
- Registration opens at 8 a.m.
- If possible, please email your completed form and e-transfer your pledges to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A box will be available for your pledges in cash or by cheque. Please make cheques payable to: St John Fisher CWL.
- We are not able to provide receipts.
- Pledge form and flyer here: Walkathon pledge form 2021.pdf walkathon reverse of pledge form 2021.pdf
- We encourage participants to print their own pledge forms. If you are unable to print, email us at email@example.com and we will get a form to you.
- Please complete the pledge form yourself. Do not pass the form around. Only the participant (you) should touch your pledge form.
- While walking, you must physically distance from your fellow walkers. Participants from the same household do not need to physically distance.
- Please bring a mask for use at registration, when speaking to others who are not from your household and for the group picture after the walk.
- Walk around the park once or more – it’s up to you!
- Please bring your own water bottle.
- We will provide a pre-wrapped snack for you!
Thank you for participating in such a worthy cause!